Searching...
Thursday, May 30, 2013

New Google Maps vs HERE | 3D Maps Comparison

I just received an email from Google that I'm entitled to access the New Google Maps. New Google Maps provide a fresh look, a new smarter search box, detailed address by clicking on the map, and some other cool stuff.

HERE is NAVTEQ + Nokia Maps. It supports collection, Real 3D experience, explore near location, map creator, etc.

Both Google Maps and Nokia Maps support 3D view. This is the comparison picture between New Google Maps and HERE:


That is Longfellow Bridge, Boston. You can click on link below to view the map on:

5 comments:

  1. How do you get that new Google Maps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That New Google Maps is available via invitation :)

      Delete
  2. I will right away snatch your rsss feed ass I
    ccan not to find your email subscription lonk or e-newsletter service.
    Do you have any? Please allow me know so that I maay just subscribe.
    Thanks.

    my webpage ... Xanax

    ReplyDelete

 
Back to top!